Pages

10 June 2011

Nanny McPhee and the Big Bang


Nanny McPhee arrives to help a harried young mother who is trying to run the family farm while her husband is away at war, though she uses her magic to teach the woman's children and their two spoiled cousins five new lessons. Which every lesson they learned, Nanny McPhee gets prettier.


what i tell ya? ;)

  • Lesson #1: To stop fighting - Upper wart disappears
  • Lesson #2: To share - Lower wart disappears
  • Lesson #3: To work together - Unibrow disappears
  • Lesson #4: To be brave - Hair changes from gray to brown
  • Lesson #5: To have faith - Snaggle tooth disappears

I absolutely love this story. Being a heart of stone, I don't cry often. (Don't believe me? Well, I watched Titanic without crying. Beat that :P) But I did for this movie, it's absolutely touching.