Pages

03 June 2011

Fly high, reach the sky


****This post is dedicated to all PMR candidates of 2011.****

Look, each member of SHINee is trying to say something.

Onew: I respect you.
Taemin: You need my smile to go through hard times.
Jonghyun: You! You're gonna make it.
Minho: I believe in you.
Key: Hold my hand and we'll fly towards you dream.

This amazing song is very inspiring. Even though it's an OST, it's my favourite SHINee song. It's in the playlist below. My favourite line from each of the members is sure to inspire you too.

Onew: Unveil the dreams hidden in your heart and believe
Jonghyun: Even if I’m breathless, obviously I’ll regret it if I stop
Minho: We will sail through the pain in no time
Key: When you fall and when times are hard, When you hate yourself for putting on a mask, Be yourself!
Taemin: Capture those dreams with your hand and fly far away

PMR is exactly four months from now. This is the least I could do; burn your spirits up. I wish you all the best. I know that straight As is important to everyone. Good luck!