Pages

03 June 2011

Boys Over Flowers (꽃보다 男子)


It was almost two years ago when I first heard the name of this drama.
Hana Yori Dangu.
Those times, no one could ever stop talking about it!
Every overnight day, they would go, "I need to get home now! I've got to see Hana Yori Dangu!"
Because I learned slight Japanese, I knew 'hana' was flower.
But, at that time, I was a hardcore Jonas fan, so, I couldn't care less.
I would roll my eyes and say,"Hmph. I don;t get these Japanese or Korean lovers"

Look at me now.
=.=

Since it's the holidays, I decided to watch one last Korean drama before I start studying like mad. This one came to mind.

I don't regret it!

It's a drama filled with troubled relationships, whether friendship, family ties and even love. Starting off with introducing what will happen to the victims of F4's wrath, it ended by having the F4 members and Geum Jan Di standing side by side watching the sunset by the beach.
Through out the drama, all I could think of was hoping that Jan Di ends up with Ji Hoo. But sadly, she accepts only her one true love.

If you ask me, I would have picked Ji Hoo!! One, because it's freaking Kim Hyun Joong for goodness sakes! Two, he was there for Jan Di from the beginning. They both helped each other realise love and the meaning of life.


Song Woo Bin by Kim Joon

I absolutely LOVE his character. He's really really friendly and would use his own hands to take down anyone who hurts his friends. He's a bit embarrassed by the job his dad does but doesn't stress it out much. His main purpose in F4 is to return them to their roots when they get lost. To me, he best suits Jae Kyung. They both would have made the cutest and bubbliest couple ever.

So Ee Jung by Kim Bum

I LOVE THIS CUTIE! He might look cold and mean and be proud of his status as a famous player, he actually has a really sweet side to him. He has a talent in pottery but in the middle of the drama, he breaks his hand due to a club fight. He loses his way but, with Ga Eul's help, he finds his way back and continues pottery with his feet. Yes, he deserves to be with Ga Eul. It's the only couple I agree on!


Yoon Ji Hoo by Kim Hyun Joong

OMO, I would marry him from the beginning! His talented in music. Due to a childhood accident where his parents where killed, he is the most down to earth character in the drama. He was always there for Jan Di and usually wears white. He went on one date with her but realises that she seemed distant. Through out the drama, he referred himself as the fireman and was unselfish for Jan Di. He loves her, but she loves Goo Jun Pyo. I wonder how he could withstand not having Jan Di. He would have been perfect with Jan Di.


Goo Jun Pyo by Lee Min Ho

KYAA, i hate him. He's the only F4 I hate. Self-centered and wants everything his way. He should have ended up with Jang Yumi. They both have the same character. Absolute PABO.