Pages

08 December 2010

This Crazy Peanut :)

I just wish everything would STOP
and REWIND
to the time we were all TOGETHER having the time of our lives
without the worry of life weighing us down.
MY LIFE
would be dull, boring, horribly miserable
without this AWESOME cousin of mine;


Abg. Firdaus; 17, leaving off to Perth. The BEST cousin I could ever ask for

Life won't be the same when the new year starts, I'll be going through another BIG exam without you nagging in my ear that it'll be"easy kacang puteh one".
And hell yeah, I'LL ADMIT, you're waaayy smarter than me, buddy. :)
Align Center
UPSR? That was just a crap exam.
Now I realised, we're growing up and leaving life as we knew it behind.
Nothing will ever be the same when step through those airport gates.

And before you do, gimme a hug. :)