Pages

31 December 2010

2010, Part II

England Holiday,
It went by with a blurr but I met Puteri Sereena at Clarks xD

First day Of School,
Let's not talk about that.
HAHA
As usual, its horrible.

Guitar Class,
I stood outside the class with other people, waititng for the teacher.
At the same time, Carmun Chan, Kaizer Hud, Sean Lee, said hye to me at the same time.
After that, I felt better the rest of the week.
A few classes, I was really amazed

Mandarin Class,
Wan Nuralia asked me whether we could do an oral together.
Of course I agreed.
Later on, we bacame best friends. :)
Lim Jes Lin was also weird.
At first, she kept giving me this evil look.
And I felt insecure.
But, we became best friends too. :)

2 Mozart,
Kimberly Lim, Maryam Nour, Ee Gene, Sarah Lim, Chin Kai Lin, Nicholas Chu, Celina Lau,
you guys rock my world. :)
I made a decision to move to that class next year.
And now I'm pretty damn excited.
HAHA

Bus/Van Gang,
at first, I wasn't really close.
But, of course, we got closer.
We went through a lot together.

Exams,
BLERGH. Yes, I'll admit, my results are better here.

MaJaKa,
IT WAS AWESOME. (Y)

Last Day of School,
I brought pizza.
But my class was ignoring me so I went to 2 Mozart (with the pizza) and shared with them instead. xD

Abg. Hiro's Wedding,
I had the time of my life because I had my cousins with me. <3

Today,
I look back to this year's events.
HELL OF A RIDE AIN'T IT? :DD

Now it's time to say,
Goodbye 2010,
HELLO 2011!

Oh yeah, I still have my passbook. xD