Pages

07 December 2010

The Last Piece

Sibu, 26 November 2010.

Day time: I never knew that everyone would look good in PINK. :D Today was the day everyone was excited about, a day so many have put their efforts into, a PERFECT day.

Night time: As promised, we would have everyone from both side of the family gather at Nek Laki's house with a buffet of Laksa Sarawak and Nasi goreng and Karaoke Machine. Did I sing? Yeah, with my cousin: Belaian Jiwa. Then, I ran to the kitchen and the first thing my mom said, "Was that you singing?" I told her, yeah but with my cousin. She sighed with relief and told me that she didn't hear my voice AT ALL and it sounded flat. I laughed and said, I turned my microphone off. :D I helped her wash EVERYTHING for an hour with my other cousin who was 10 years older than me and my aunt. It was better than singing and dancing outside. My uncle came to the kitchen and told me that my mummy was dancing outside. Shocked, I told him my mommy's here (next to me). You've got the wrong niece, uncle. People kept on embarassing themselves by singing and dancing while my mom, cousin and aunt made our own fun washing. :)

Why this called The Last Piece?
Classified. :)