Pages

30 October 2011

Nurul Nabilah Hazali, we think alike :P

nuna hazali

Most people don't get what's so great about YG.
Well, let me ask you, what the heck is so great about 13 guys sharing the stage?
sorry, ELFs.

Anyways, that day, during the Open School Carnival,
I sat with Nuna and,
WHOAAAA,
how we spazzed (fangirl) about YG is just FTW.

I can't do this in school cuz everyone else loves either 2PM, Super Junior, SHINee, U-Kiss
or some other things.
I'm the only VIP and proud of it.

SO, that's why meeting up with Nuna was the highlight of the day for me.
I found out we have the exact same thinking. And bias.
GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE.

I'm freaking gonna kidnap you if there's a BIGBANG concert next year.
So, expect me. >:D


We have to continue! ;)

Gureumeul gareugo dagaon G-DRAGON!