Pages

27 October 2011

BIG BANG IS VIP!

It's been 4 months since I went crazy for Big Bang.
Let me take you through the history of me turning into a VIP.

2010

January - I asked Nuna about her Master&Mosquito name. She said she wanted 'Heart' & 'Breaker', in honour of G-Dragon's solo album. At the time, I hated K-pop so I didn't care. Looking back, I realized; this was the first time I heard the Kwon Leader's name.

February - A melody was stuck in my head. I asked Hannan and Nuna what it was. They said it was Big Bang's Haru Haru. But honestly, at the time, I've never heard it before and wonder how it got stuck in my head.

March - I sat at the Cyber Kiosk with Hannan. She was going through some gossip site for K-pop. The top news at the time was G-Dragon's Shine A Light Concert 'Sex Scene'. I watched the video with her and later on criticizing K-pop like shit. Now, I know what really happened.

April - I was in the dorm on my own and I caught myself singing;

I'm so sorry but I love you, da geojitmal

How the hell did that happen? Again, I don't know.

2011

February - Beautiful Hangover was the first Big Bang video I watched. I watched it on K-pop Hits on Astro Hitz. The song was stuck in my head during Class Test and I was tapping my foot to it throughout the whole test. When I got into the van, I showed Nabilah the guy that wouldn't leave my head and asked her who he is. She said, "That's the adorable Kwon Jiyong."


June - I heard about Daesung and pitied him. I couldn't stop thinking about what he must be doing, how he's coping and stuff like that. I just couldn't. I was watching MTV Hits and Love Song came up. I couldn't take my eyes off them at all. I was even more touched when Nuna toldme GD wrote the song himself. I admit, I have a soft spot for singers who write their own song. I Googled the song, and actually found a site that showed what GD meant by the lyrics. And again, the song was stuck in my head.


So, I started stalking them. It took me only one video to make me realize, I'm not a SHAWOL anymore but a full-on VIP.

And that video was Haru Haru.


Lies was next. And I almost screamed when I realized it was the song I suddenly sang the year before.


This Love made me fall for Kwon Jiyong even more. The first that popped into my head when I heard this was, "GD, you're a God damn talented Korean hot stuff."


NOW, I'm a proud VIP.
enough said.