Pages

13 March 2011

Twin, Triplets, Quadruplets

When the Red House March Past members were taking a break,
one of them asked me,
"Why did you join march? Why not Cheerleading?"

I went like, O.o
"Do I look like a cheerleader?"

She nodded.
I smiled and thanked her for the compliment. xD

Later that day,
I watched the cheerleaders practice.
Damn, they were good.
Then I noticed a familiar face.
I wondered where I've seen her before the, BANG.
I got it.

The girl reminded me of,
Nuna Hazali.
O.o

Back in SSP, most said we look alike.
Here, people did mix me up with her, eventhough she was a Form 4.
My history teacher amd BM teacher once asked,
"Do you have a sister?"
I said no.
They smiled and told me that I lied.

Now I understood.

This actually inspired me to become next year's cheerleader. :)

There's another girl, she looks exactly like the cheerleader and Nuna.
But she's not even related to the cheerleader.
DO they mix me up with her?

Yes.

Creeped out.