Pages

15 November 2009

MaJaKa!!

You might be wondering what Majaka is..
It is a short form for Malam Jalinan Kasih.
It was held on the 14th of November.
It's like a karnival from morning to night.
It was the coolest.
There was rumah hantu,
I went in and it was the scariest thing in the world.
The basketballers were incharge of it.
They did a great job in setting it up.
It spooked me to death.
The 'ghost' will grab our tudung, feet, chase us around.
Aina Husna was like, "Taulah kaki kau hot!!"
Bangang
One of the ghost was like, "Kau bubuh aku!"
And deeba was like, "Aku tak bunuh engkau la!'
And one ghost was like ,"Aku nak ikut juga"
I didn't say anything cuz I thought it was Raiha.
Then I screamed, when I realized.
At one part, Nuna was like," Eh! Kak Farah Hanum!"
And Raiha went, "Weyh! Tudung aku horror!!"
And the gthost behind her was like," takpe takpe."
Bodoh.
And our ext was grand,
we pushed the door opend sliding our knees, panting and hugging.
The others that were waiting their turn was like O_o
Tak rugi masuk.

Best giler!